All races delayed 2 hours tomorrow (5/1/2016) due to rain.
Official word from Beverly Fat Tire Frenzy race director, Noel Kehrt:
The trails got an inch of rain. They are wet on top but still hard as a rock. We’re planning on a 2 hour delay for all races at this point. I’ll be out here early tomorrow should we get more precipitation. If we’re going to cancel, you’ll know by 7am. But right now, things look good. Thankful for upland trails with sandy soil.