Beverly Fat Tire Frenzy Postponed

Beverly Fat Tire Frenzy is postponed due to weather.

Official word from the Beverly Fat Tire Frenzy race director, Noel Kehrt:

Overnight precipitation and cool temps have left trail conditions in poor conditions. I’m not comfortable at this point with starting this race based on possible trail damage and rider safety. We will be pulling the plug on today and will begin discussing rain dates early this week. Sorry to drag everyone along on this.

2 Hour Delay for Beverly Fat Tire Frenzy

All races delayed 2 hours tomorrow (5/1/2016) due to rain.

Official word from Beverly Fat Tire Frenzy race director, Noel Kehrt:

The trails got an inch of rain. They are wet on top but still hard as a rock. We’re planning on a 2 hour delay for all races at this point. I’ll be out here early tomorrow should we get more precipitation. If we’re going to cancel, you’ll know by 7am. But right now, things look good. Thankful for upland trails with sandy soil.

Beverly Fat Tire Frenzy – No Weather Worries

From Noel Kehrt, Beverly Race Director, May 1, 2015:

“Took the day off today to get some things done for the Beverly Fat Tire Frenzy on Sunday. If anyone is worried at all about the weather, don’t be. If it rained an inch tomorrow we’d still be good to go.

I’m really looking forward to the kids and juniors race, let’s get out there and cheer them on!

As it stands right now, if we get no rain, the trail is very very fast. Be prepared for that. Above all, be safe out there. Keep it under control. We have a lot of berms.  If you take a berm high going too fast you’re going airborne. 

We’ll be out there tomorrow marking the course. Preside to your heart’s content.

Tomorrow night join us at Another Road Brewery for preregistration.