IMBCS and COVID-19

This is subject to change

3/15/2020 2nd Update:

Per a conference call with USAC all races up to and including April 5th are stopped, this means that the Sylvan Island Stampede is now being postponed to a date TBD. More updates for Sylvan here:

3/15/2020 Update:

USA CyclingUSAC has suspended all race permits through April 5th. Right now we are waiting on clarification if that suspension includes the 5th specifically. A conference call for later today will provide that clarification. Please check back for updates.
 

3/14/2020:

I have talked to IDPH as well as emailed the race directors. For now, until IDPH and/or another State or Local agency says we can’t gather the IMBCS schedule is still on track, the first race is April 5th at Sylvan Island.
 
However we are encouraging you to pre-register online and limit contact as much as possible when at the race. If you are feeling sick at all please do not attend the race, even as a spectator, stay home and rest.
 
As I said to the directors, I never though I’d be posting something like this, it’s all a bit surreal. Thank you for your understanding, especially if conditions change. I will update this post as soon as I have more information.