The Ingawanis Woodland Shredfest has been postponed until tomorrow, Sunday, June 12. Check back for “go/no go” status and any changes to start times around noon today.
Here is the official word from race director, Dave Roll, 5:45 a.m. Saturday:
The race is postponed hopefully till tomorrow. 2.9 inches of rain fell. We will have to re-route today and open up another section we had not groomed yet.i will post again about 12 with an update if we are a go for tomorrow.
There are changes to the Ingawanis Woodland Shredfest schedule due to rain received overnight. Check back for more updates by 6:00 a.m.
Here is the official word from race director, Dave Roll, 4:45 a.m. Saturday:
For right now I will say the run is canceled an I am planing on a 1hr delay. (Does not make sense to pull forward to push back, plus it looks like more fun at 2). So I will do my best to post a real update before 6, it all depends on if any trees are down an how bad the soil is. Be patient please. If you see me sleeping today know that I was on the enclosed post shaking my fist in defiance of Mother Nature all night.