IMBCS #5 Iowa Games Mountain Bike Race
Sunday, June 28, 2015
Race Director: Kyle Sedore
Categories, Start Times, and Check-In
|9:00 a.m.||Beginner||Check-In: 8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.|
|11:00 a.m.||Sport||Check-In: 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.|
|11:00 a.m.||Comp||Check-In: 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.|
|11:00 a.m.||Expert||Check-In: 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.|
- $25 early registration (before June 17). $30 late online registration (June 18–June 24). $35 on-site registration.
- Story County has a no alcohol policy at Peterson Pits. They usually patrol the at least once during the race.
- There is swimming, a beach, and what not next to the parking lot for those interested in bringing family, or cooling off after the race.
- Cat 1 payouts will not be made in cash at the event. The Iowa Sports Federation will be mailing checks to the winners next week.
- Directions: Proceed west off I-35, exit 113; north on Dayton Road; left on East Riverside Rd; right on Grand Ave. US Hwy 69; then east on 180th St. to Peterson Park.