IMBCS #9 George Wyth MTB Race
George Wyth State Park
Saturday, August 12, 2017
Race Director: Ryan Rieger – CVAST
The GWMTB Race is held in beautiful George Wyth state park, uniquely situated within the Cedar Falls/Waterloo metropolitan area. Families can enjoy all the experiences of camping and the great outdoors, but still be within arms reach of shopping, dining, and the city’s entertainment.
Race route will be flagged for Saturday pre-riding. Route has not been announced yet. (Helmet required for all riders!)
Categories, Start Times, and Distances
|9:30 a.m.||Kids Race||TBD||FREE|
|10:00 a.m.||Cat 3 Novice||TBD||$35|
|12:00 noon||Men Cat 1||TBD||$35|
|12:10 p.m.||Women Cat 1||TBD||$35|
|12:10 p.m.||Cat 2 Sport||TBD||$35|
Schedule subject to change. Classes may be combined and/or races shortened if conditions warrant.
Registration and Awards
- Free registration for all those 18 and under. Provided by the IBMCS Youth Entry Fee Help Fund.
- Cash prizes for CAT 1 male and female
- SWAG for the all other racers – courtesy of Europa Cycle and Ski, Bike Tech and The Runners Flat.
- Held under USAC permit #2017-2318.
- If you do not have a USAC license you may purchase a one-day race license here
- All proceeds help support CVAST for the sustainable maintenance and creation of soft trails at George Wyth State Park.
- Food provided for the racers courtesy of Doughy Joey’s Peetza Joynt
- Coffee provided for the racers courtesy of Sidecar Coffee Roasters
- Beverage tasting provided by Single Speed Brewing
- Balloon Artist for the kids