Summerset Shootout: Postponed One Day

The Summerset Shootout is being moved from Saturday (today) to Sunday (tomorrow) due to rain received overnight. All races will run at their previously scheduled times.

Here is the official word from race director, Jason Dal, Saturday morning:

Sorry folks, we got 5/8″ of rain at Banner last night. We checked the course and it is best to move the race until tomorrow, Sunday, June 5th. Same start times. Weather forecast will dry it out nicely, expect hero dirt and be ready to shred!!