Race Director Mike Frasier has things all in shape and ready for Saturday. Including the weather! Sunshine and temperatures rising to the mid 70’s. It doesn’t get any better than that!
Online Registration is available until Thursday at 2 pm right HERE. Why not sign up online and avoid the crushing race-day registration lines!?
1. Yes, we are riding all of the trails at Sugar. Yes, all of them. Thrice.
2. Yes, you can complete just one lap, or two, or three, and be scored. Ride and Smile.
3. Yes, we are riding in the *normal* direction this year.
4. Yes, we will again have fresh grilled burgers, brats, and all around good eats thanks to our pals from Geoff’s Bike and Ski.
5. Yes, the weather looks like it’s going to be perfect for an awesome day on the trails.
Racing begins at 11 am on Saturday. Those that normally race our shorter XC races – Sugar Cubed is a great chance to ride all of Sugar Bottom’s trails, and check out what a marathon race is all about within the IMBCS season!
See you Saturday. Register HERE.